Missouri Hemp Extract Registration System
Description: Pursuant to Section 192.945, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-51.010, the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program provides Missouri residents with intractable epilepsy an enrollment card which allows them to legally have and make use of hemp extract in Missouri to deal with intractable epilepsy. Per part 195.207 hemp extract is understood to be an extract from a cannabis plant or a mix or planning containing plant product that is consists of no further than three-tenths percent tetrahydrocannabinol by fat; consists of at the least five percent cannabidiol by weight; and possesses no other psychoactive substance.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Information
- The Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card allows the registrant to get hemp extract from a single for the two facilities certified in this continuing state because of the Missouri Department of Agriculture. To learn more about these facilities, contact MDA at 573-751-8558 or see their website at http://agriculture.mo.gov/hemp.php.
- is legitimate for example 12 months only (must re-apply for continued enrollment);
- Is needed to obtain the hemp extract from a production and cultivation center licensed in Missouri. You can find presently two facilities in Missouri certified by the Missouri Department of Agriculture hemp extract that is producing.
- indicates if a Missouri doctor has finalized a waiver, the waiver enables for the appropriate control of more than 20 ounces of hemp extract; and
- currently there is absolutely no charge when it comes to Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card.
- Returning to Top
A registrant associated with Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card is someone who:
- is 18 years of older, or the moms and dad or legal guardian of the small that is in charge of the minor’s care;
- a Missouri resident; and
- has a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy and can provide a statement signed by a neurologist licensed in Missouri (Completion of a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Neurologist cbd-rich hemp oil Certification form) indicating that the individual who suffers from intractable epilepsy might reap the benefits of therapy with hemp extract.
- Back once again to Top
Simple tips to submit an application for or Renew a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card
- To try to get or restore a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card you have to submit the items that are following mail towards the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570
- A finished Missouri Hemp Registration Card Form
- Kind must certanly be finalized by applicant (no photocopy)
- A completed Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Neurologist Certification kind
- Type should be finalized by neurologist certified in Missouri and board certified in neurology (no photocopy)
- Copy for the applicant’s Missouri photo that is valid recognition
- Copy of an archive regarding the evaluation that is neurologist’s observation associated with the individual’s treatment plan for intractable epilepsy
- A completed Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Certification for Waiver form (A waiver permits for the control greater than 20 ounces of hemp extract)
- Kind must certanly be finalized by your physician certified in Missouri (no photocopy)
Note: Forms should be mailed, as initial signature is needed on all kinds. Emailed and faxed forms will never be accepted. Please follow all guidelines on types in purchase to submit a finished application.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Statistics
2019 Year-to-date (final updated: 1, 2019 september)
- Total cards given since system began in 2014: 432 Cards
- 81 Active Cards
- 19 Cards released for grownups
- 62 Cards issued for 52 minors
- Back once again to Top